Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

It is very hard to believe that Anderson's original due date is still 22 days away when I sit and look at him! He is almost a month old already!The fabulous news is that he came home on Thursday and we spent most of the weekend just watching him. Thoughts of schedules and routines have totally gone out the window!

I am hoping to post pictures and our full story here in the next few days. Some folks have wondered what the hospital was like, etc. I actually have a few pictures from while we were there! When we discharged on Thursday we wandered down to antepartum to see if anyone who worked with me were there so they could see that all of our hard work paid off! I did tear up a little bit saying good-bye to them. They were all so nice!! All things considered I could not ask for a better experience in the hospital.

Now we are able to enjoy our home life!

No comments:

Post a Comment